Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The expression 'us' or 'we' is employed to designate the web site operator . The phrase 'you' designates the individual or viewer of the website.
The use of this website is governed by way of the following conditions:
- The information on the pages of this web site is for your general guidance and usage only. It can be susceptible to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranties or reassurance about the dependability, current status, effectiveness, completeness or viability of the information and items identified or supplied on this internet site for any certain objective. You accept that this type of information and supplies could possess discrepancies or mistakes and we expressly leave out legal responsibility for any of these inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent accepted legally.
- Your utilization of any data or materials on this website is solely at your own risk, by which we will not be accountable. It should be your own responsibility to guarantee that any items, services or info accessible through this site match your specified demands.
- This site consists of information which is written by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but is not restricted to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not allowed apart from in agreement with the copyright statement, which forms part of these conditions and terms.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- Every so often this website might additionally consist of hyperlinks to other internet sites. Such links are provided for your benefit to offer more data. They don't suggest that we endorse the site(s). We have no responsibility for the written content of the associated web site(s).
- You may not create a web link to this site from a further internet site or piece of content without our prior written consent.
- Your utilization of this web site and any legal claim stemming from any kind of utilization of the website is governed by the laws and regulations of Great Britain.